Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Scared written across my forehead

Got my hair cut!! I like it a lot better than my previous long, straight hair ;) Got bangs, got it more layered, got it trimmed, and not exactly straight anymore, lol

Went curling last night, and took my younger brother, and it was pretty fun. Met new people, did new things, it was good. Also embarassing. Each of us was supposed to push the rock and try to get it to the center of the target on the other end, and when I tried to push it, it wouldn't budge! Everyone started cracking up and saying that the rock was heavier than I was -_-' Then when we were all hanging out at the lounge, my manger's husband was like, have you ever heard of dog jaw, and I didn't, so he was like here, feel my jaw. The moment I reached over and touched the side of his jaw, he like barked out, and freaked the living life out of me that I screamed out, and everyone was staring at me! I was like oh gosh, where's the corner to hide in! And you know what he said afterwards!? He was like I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, I just felt like I had to do that to you.

I swear, I must have SCARED written right across my forehead or something, everyone is always trying to scare me like no tomorrow. Happened at work just before that too! I was at work yesterday morning, and while I was all by myself at the front, I kept hearing noises around me, so I got up and walked towards the back entrance, and one of the two guys I worked with popped out from there, and I screamed bloody murder. I like gave him heck for it, and while I was doing that, I heard this jingling sound from the other side of my desk, so I like looked over, and the other guy popped up at me, and I literally screamed myself out. They were laughing themselves out, and I gave them talk about freaking me out, 'cause I was totally traumatized from The Grudge 2 as it was.

And you know what they did after!? I never knew our office had an interoffice intercom, and one of them started doing that croaking noise the lady from The Grudge did, and it was echoing throughout the office! I got so scared, I started looking all over for where the noise was coming from and couldn't find anyone, and I couldn't stand being alone anymore that I ran straight to where they were and saw him doing the sound over the phone! And afterwards, when I went to the break room to fill up my mug of water, they literally jumped out at me from around the corner, and I almost threw my mug at one of them out of reaction! He was so lucky I held back in time!

But yes, lesson of the weekend, don't let people know you get scared easily, LOL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, The Grudge 2 happening to Tams all over again hehe =P

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy...I have the complete same issue. People scare me like mad. If you've watched 'One Missed Call' I just can't sotp screaming adn all my friends would personally scare me. *sigh* Lolz, as for teh Grudge 2...omg, I was like coveirng my mouth throughout the entire movie cause I've got a terrible screaming issue! BUt it's okay...at leas you've got something to talk about ;)

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the same thing happens to me... all of my friends still scare me... plus, my scream is pretty weird so it's odd when i do screw =P lol

3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home