Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Friday, September 22, 2006

An Asian Thing

Is it just me, or is it an Asian thing to be easily embarassed?! I was at work this morning, and Kevin totally made me feel humiliated in front of all the guys. Seriously, it's his life goal to make me feel awkward around all the guys I work with. But needless to say, Scott made it better, he's like the reason I bother looking nice for work =P Actually, my manager Sandi is one of the main reasons I like my job, she's always so easy-going and flexible with my work schedule and what not, it makes it much more comfortable to approach her with things =)

Hmm... nothing much else to say, I've been killed wtih school lately, so no time to do anything else, not for friends, series, or SLEEP!! Maybe this weekend I'll get my life back and then rant a whole ton, LOL

Oh, one thing I told my sister I'd do for her like months ago... let me repeat, she told me to say it. Quoted from her, "Tams, you should post this somewhere - RON HAS FAT EARS!" I know, go figure hey, of all the things to notice about a guy, she notices his ears, LOL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I said it already but I'll say it again, how did Kevin even get back into the picture!!!? But nooo, it's definitely not an Asian thing, it's a typical reaction =)

And regarding the Ron's ears thing, I never noticed so I wouldn't know, heheh

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Does Ron really have fat ears?!?! And awww... you and Mr. Scott :)

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, found my way here ... i switched to xanga but got too lazy to delete my site. anyway, RON HAS FAT EARS ? wth ? .. i gotta go see this for myself !

4:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, sorry !!!! its just that i couldn't be bothered to keep layouts and stuff so changed =P ... hehehe =) .. anyway .. NEXT WEEK HOLZ ! CYA ON MSN ;)

3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home