Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy October

October has arrived! What is so special about it? It is the month for the Mid-Autumn Festival, Halloween, and whatever else everyone celebrates. For me, it is the month I get BOTH my wisdom teeth pulled out - one on the 6th, the other on the 31st. Also, it is the month of midterm exams, midterm papers, and so forth. Sounds exciting, doesn't it =P But this month, I would also like to get ONE thing done. Now you should all wish me luck with that, lol

Was watching some more of My Date with a Vampire 2, and just wanted to say that Joey Leung is a wonderful actor, just that his talents were never acknowledged =( He did very well throughout the series, and in particular the scene of when Pinky Cheung (his mom in the series) dies, very well done.

Watched Justin's One Good Show, and though I had my younger sister keep saying how he was a sell out (with the Watson products), I thought it was a very good concert, mainly because I loved that he could sing live ;) Also cute when he only pointed out to Shirley attending his concert, when his other MV girls were there too =P

But yes, that is all for now, have to get going to class. I have actually been on a very good streak of attending ALL my classes. It's going to break on Friday when I go to get my wisdom teeth pulled though =(

And of course I did not forget, was just busy yesterday, but HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR MANDY MUI!! I'm sure you had an uber duber birthday, and hope it stays that way every day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I love the fact that you enjoyed Justin's concert. At least your sister didn't tell you to shut his concert off like my mom did! =.=

And thanks for the pretty earrings and Eeyore look-alike card you got me!!! =P

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe yes.. justin's concert was aweeesommme :)

5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, thanks ! GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEXT DRAW ^^ .. I LOVE THAT SONG TOO ! it makes me all happy and happy =D .. i first heard it while watching HEARTS OF FENCING (with NATALIE !!!!!) hahahaha .. yes O_O"

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've probably had one good show for like... a good two weeks. and i've only watched like five minutes of it. my obsession for justin totally went away. ah tams.. i'm going crazy trying to figure out how to burn .avi's on a dvd-r with nero/winavi... X_X;

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe tams... ryan is oh so adorable :) mmmhmmm yum XD and the best part is... he's canadian XD not the typical american guys i see everyday LOL

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love at First Note is the movie with Justin, Alex, and Kary. =) i think it's like a romance flick heh.. xD it's releasing on friday i think since they postponed it. i keep thinking it's tuesday -.-

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home