Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Positive Attitude!?

aww... you know what made me really happy today - LOTS! I was in a massive rush this morning, 'cause I slept in and took my sweet ass time getting ready for work, so I didn't have breakfast. Went to work, and my supervisor and the guys bought me breakfast, ice cream, and what not, so that was really nice and sweet of them. Then went for dim sum with my long-time highschool buddies and friends from my previous job, and it was absolutely wonderful! We were having like a thousand conversations amongst ourselves, and were probably the loudest group there, laughing our heads off over the world's silliest and senseless things =P So yeah, that was really great, I really missed seeing them. Ooh, and after that, went back to work, and when I was just about off, the lady I'm the assistant for, told me that on Friday, my manager had commented to her on how I had such a positive attitude about everything. That made me super duper happy, because though I do not think I'm that utterly positive, I truely do love being at work, and that's likely why it seems like I'm always positive. But I am more than grateful for every opportunity I have been given by her, and hope that I can continue to learn more =)

Watched the wedding scene between John Chiang and Sonija in Land of Wealth, and it was utterly tragic for both Sonija and Moses =( More so for Moses, 'cause I was torn for him (especially the part where he tried to talk to her while they were picking out the fabrics, he just sounded so heart-broken) - but it was his fault! I don't really blame Sonija, 'cause if the man you love doesn't love you, obviously, the next best thing is the man who loves you, but that you might not love as much. That sounded horrible, but you get my drift.

Was going to post my little picks versus TVB's picks for their anniversary awards, but I just simply do not feel like putting in that tad of effort. We all know who should win, and who TVB will give it to, and needless to say, those two will not be coinciding any time soon, so no sense even trying to justify anything.

But have to get going to watch The Grudge 2 now, went to work Friday morning, and was told the tickets were sold out, so had to wait until tonight =P Not to mention, my inconsiderate older sister keeps staring over my should while I'm trying to blog, hence why I had to change my blog back to Tammoo -_-' It will only be temporary, like this template I just changed in my last post (really like the color scheme, fits my mood and personality). You know how fickle I am, I constantly need change and enjoy new things all the time =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe you should change it back to leila-t... hehe i can install cutenews for you XD if you want me to!!!

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, how was Grudge 2?! My friends all say it wasn't that good..

And I didn't even know that Sonija was gonna marry John, totally not up to that part yet =.=

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home