Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Feels like suicide week!

This week has seriously burned me out like no tomorrow =( All I want to do right now is watch a movie, go for a drink, something that doesn't require much, or any, thought process. Thank gosh tomorrow is Friday, I'm going to need the weekend to recover from all of this -_-'

Thought I'd watch Land of Wealth to rest my nerves, but wrong series to watch when wanting to relax =P What the freaking hell was Tavia thinking when she wanted to act all sacrificial!? Obviously, she did everything, BUT think. If John dies, then that makes Sonija a widow, meaning she could always end up with Moses, but no... let's go marry him and ruin it for everyone... Steven is so sad... and Claire is actually really cool. It makes sense that she wants to have the best for her husband, but in the end, she will always go by her morals and beliefs =)

On the bright side, the male version of Beautiful Cooking, the whole time the one that was running through my head - Chilam is the world's biggest cutie!! LOVE his dimples! haha, and Edmond was just absolutely hilarious, soooo clueless, LOL

Ordered my glasses on Wednesday, and will be getting them by this coming Wednesday. Thick upper black frame, have to take a snapshot of it sometime for you girls to see ;)

Ooh, and getting my hair cut tomorrow afternoon, planning on getting bangs, something I haven't had in at almost ten years, lol, there's likely a reason as to why, but I need a massive change, hehe

Okay, I really need some sleep now, otherwise I'm going to look like crap for work tomorrow morning =P And I will go online as soon as possible to chat with all you beautiful girls *mwhuah*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe tammyyy i miss talking to you dearr.. rofl i haven't seen that episode yet but i saw a cap of alex he was sooo cuteee.. hahah. i'm not gonna bother with tvb series for a while a waste of time. no offense. yeah school's stressful =T i need sleep too.. ahh i'm just like this @__@

yeah almost all the girls are obsessed with that teacher. i don't think he's so WOW anymore lol

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHH! Why am I behind in watching Land of Wealth ANDDDD Beautiful Cooking?!! I am totally not up to where ever you're talking about :( Ohhh, but regardless of watching BC or not, I knew Chilam was a cutie from the start =P

Look, so we needed to see a picture of you with your glasses and new haircut as the after picture. and then a before picture of you with your contacts and no bangs hairstyle =)

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home