Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

The Grudge 2 was HELL scary!! My sisters and I went with my older sister’s boyfriend and a ton of his friends, and of course, the girls freaked out like no tomorrow, and the guys were either bored as heck or laughing themselves out at the scenes. I don’t mind scary movies at all, but I do and will get super scared after watching it – this one was no different, except the main reason I watched this one was because of Edison (whom I thought did pretty decent in the movie) =P

How about this week is super rank busy for me, two assignments, two midterms, and I work at my max this week =( And it’s horrible, I’m back into my groove of going last minute for school, have to get out of it!!

It snowed last night! That’s right, winter has FINALLY arrived! Do not like driving in the snow at all, ‘cause it takes me like twice as long to get places, but since my birthday is in the winter time, can’t hate it all that much, LOL

Ooh, I’m getting my hair cut this Friday!! Super psyched, ‘cause I really need a change, I’ve had long, straight hair for like ever! And the first place I’m going to after my haircut, the pub crawl Friday night (seriously don’t know how I’ll go to work Saturday morning when I’m dead tired – unless I don’t sleep and just head there). And Saturday night is the company curling night, so that should be interesting =P I’m taking my younger sister with me, she needs to get out more, and I would like her to meet different people, who knows, she could land herself a summer part-time ;)

But yes, have to get running now, have to hand in my Sociology paper -_-‘

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god midterms aren't here till next month for me!

But anywayyy, so did you get bangs? =P

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know.. for an entire day yesterday, i was asking myself, "why is blogspot telling me this user don't exist?" it wasn't until today when i asked mandy why your blog wasn't working... LOL. Anyway, you should show us a pic of yourself with your stylish new haircut ^^

1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah edison's hot in it. i still have yet to see it. i heard he had "normal" english for once. lol. and i LOVE haircuts hahah. except no one BUT my uncle can cut it from now on lol. i'm also a lover of bangs. and i HATE winter. freezing in the morning.. bleh. westlife is pretty good =D

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe tams.. i finally watched the grudge 2 today with my friends. it was indeed scary. gosh. but hey, edison was actually realllly cute in the series :) lol

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tams.. when are you gonna get on msn again?! miss chatting to you... btw, do you want me to install cutenews for you at leila-t so you guys can update more frequently? drop me a line :)

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home