Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Random Blog

Woah, feeling this massive frustration killing me from the inside. This is what my "home" gives me, the feeling of frustration. An on-going, perpetual frustration.

But a contrasting note, I LOVE working Saturday mornings. Yup, I'm working Saturday mornings now, much more preferable than my Monday nights, 'cause I don't have to drive in the dark, and I can actually go out at night ;)

Currently skimming the trilogy of My Date with a Vampire again =P Favorite character ever - Angie Cheung as Ma Ding Dong. Best scene was the wedding gown scene =) And loved her friendship with Kenneth Chan, they were so great, too bad the ending was as it was =( But that just makes it all the memorable^^

hehe, talk about random blog hey, just a little dose of everything today, lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh, I like the sound of you working Saturday mornings! ;) So isn't it Friday and Saturdays that you're working then?

hehe, definitely random entry!

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home