Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lots, lots, lots this week!!

Whew, it has been one LONG weekend (not to mention week), thought I was going to get lazy and stop blogging for a while there -_-' But I'm back in the zone, and wishing a Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving to all you girls who celebrated it this past weekend with your beloved^^

So, went and got one of my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday morning. It swelled a tad, but wasn't in dying pain, so I went to class that afternoon to hand in an assignment (hoping like no tomorrow that I didn't bump into anyone I know). Then went out that same night and watched The Departed, and let me just say, Leonardo DiCaprio all the way! lol, or might be the fact that I just like Tony's character from Infernal Affairs. But I find it highly insulting that the director did not give credit to the HK directors at all. The movie is the exact remake of Infernal Affairs, yet he claims to the entire world, that his movie is nothing like the original, and that the only thing the original gave him, was inspiration. Can you be any more of a jerk!?

Ooh, The Grudge 2 is coming out this Friday, and of course, I'm going to watch it, even if not for the movie's sake, for the sake that Edison Chen made it into a Hollywood movie ;) Speaking of Edison, I read some good reviews for his HK movie with Sam Lee, Dog Bite Dog, so am considering getting it, though I probably shouldn't -_-'

Going back to work tomorrow morning, it's been like a week or two since I've gone to work on a regular day due to my wisdom tooth and the Thanksgiving holiday. So, did I also mention that I am going curling with people from the company I work at! LOL, I know, go figure, I don't even know the gist of the game, and yet I plan on playing it =P I actually didn't intend to, but my manager convinced me that it wouldn't be that embarassing, and I do believe I might benefit from the experience, more or less, lol

Oh, and I'm going for dim sum this Saturday (after work that is)! Meeting up with some of my high school friends, isn't that weird!? That's super weird, lol, seeing as how I haven't seen most of them for like a year or two! But it'll be cool, 'cause I've been bumping into some of them, and miss them that much more, so it'll be nice to catch up with everyone^^

But yes, have to end off here, really need to finish an assignment before bed, and I need to sleep early if I want to look good for tomorrow, LOL, nights!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy... new template :) i like it... hehe... i want to go eat dim sum too XD

8:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you're watching Grudge 2 for Edison! As much as I liked or still like Edison, I refuse to watch any scary movies, lol =.=

hehe, I had dim sum with my family today too. And unfortunately, because we have it like every week, I don't find it too fun. Maybe because it's always with my family though =P

Anddddd btw, I like this new template =D

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

hehe, yeah, you know me, I can't stand the same thing for long, need a change every little while =P

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home