Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Losing is Not an Option

Wah, finally finished Central Affairs, and wow, talk about Raymond Wong all over again. lol, actually, the series is pretty much dumb, especially near the end, what the crap was the maid thinking!? It's like she had no conscious and only knew how to do what she was told. Meh, Helena Law and Raymond made their parts worthwhile, hehe, wish I had such an easy-going grandma =P Not that mine isn't cool, 'cause Grams is cool too, just that she has that component of reality, unlike TV. I think it should have ended with Gilbert (i.e. Charles) being with Jo (Rachel) or "Selina", that would have been nice. And my dear Raymond, he lost horribly. He could have won it all, but he gave in to something utterly undeserving of all he had. It would kill me to lose, probably end up being as pathetic as Michelle, and using everybody around me just to win.

Hey, I'm working tomorrow!! haha, I sound like such a dork, but I think I'll enjoy my schedule there, I get so much done when I'm just focusing on work itself with no one around to bother me. Oh gosh, I feel my hermit nature coming back. But it does get cold and boring sometimes, so luckily Fridays will be regular mornings where I get to see everyone again^^

School so far is quite good. Everything is going pretty well, especially my Finance classes, like them both, the later one much better though, 'cause there's this hot guy in the class ;) haha, yes, as everyone has been telling me, I am a fickle, fickle person. I see one, like one, think of another person, like that other person. But I'm not that horrible, I'm only like this, because I'm not actually seeing anyone right now. When I'm actually dating, it's just that one guy.

Okay, that's enough for tonight, time for Land of Wealth. I'm not one for drama and seeing people suffer, but I would like to see Moses, Sonija, and Steven on the screen again, hehe, the only factors for me to watch this series =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow a few blog messages in one day =) I missed the funny Raymond Wong from that Miriam police movie... he was SO hilarious! and oooo Land of Wealth =) Now I want to watch that!!! Anyways classes start soon so I hafta get going! Bye

10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I still never watched CA so I can't comment other than Raymond Wong is pretty hot. =)

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home