Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Two-week update

I walked by my crush this morning, and it's like the same routine every time I see him - melt. hehe, I say that, but that's only when I see him, other times, I barely remember what he looks like =P I used to say that I like guys tall, dark, and handsome, but I've come to realize all guys I've taken a liking to have been more so sandy-haired and cute (way cute). But when it comes to guys, my friend Hilary has got to be the most hilarious. She knows my crush, so she is always joking that she's going to tell him about how overly cute I think he is, but when she sees the guy she's been obsessing forever about, she like shies away like no tomorrow, i.e. no eye contact, no conversation, just staring from afar. Wonder why people do that, I would definitely rather the guy know I'm in existence than to blend into the crowd like everyone else. And one day, me and another friend of ours commented on how good her guy looked that day, she was like, no, he was smokin', lol

But yes, enough about my male talk for the day, my 21st birthday is coming in TEN days!! Yes, it is a rather big deal for me, as I am not getting any younger, and would very much so like to spend every waking moment of it in pure happiness. This year's birthday I would like to do something different. For the past couple years, my birthday has landed on a weekday, meaning spending my birthday from like 8AM to 10PM at the University due to midterms and group projects/presentations, and celebrating it four days later on a weekend just isn't the same. So, this year it finally lands on a weekend, and I would like to make the most of it =)

Let's see, what else to rant about... nothing really. I've been trying to give it more oil in regards to school, and that looks like it's taking shape. Been going out more often and less online, which is a very good sign, as Internet kills time and social life. Work is decent, don't get to see everyone I would like since I only work once a week, but still decent ;) Family is same old, same old, can't really expect much else. So yeah, that was my update for past two weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, 21st birthday hey!! ;)

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home