Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Conversationless

I was planning on going to Kitchner this Christmas break. It should be a happy thing really, but it's not. I originally decided against making the trip, and just work and hang out with friends here this Christmas break, but that plan changed after I got home yesterday.

Not that I don't want to talk to my family, but I have nothing to say to them, and what they say I'm not too concerned with. When a conversation does start, I just stand there and try to be part of the crowd. When I talk, they just feel dominated over and a conversation doesn't exist. So, at "supper" today, I told my mom I have decided to go visit my Amy Jie this Christmas break.

She doesn't want me to go needless to say. Understandable, but not tolerable. She just told me to tell my dad, so he can go and break the "no" to me. And you know, she can ask me all these questions, but I do not feel a need to tell her, because it is none of her business. She makes it seem like because I am going, she has the right to know everything, but she had mistaken one thing. I had never once asked for her permission, I was simply telling her my plans for this Christmas.

But I have officially decided to not go. I need to save up money, so when I graduate and get myself a job next year, I can move out. I've been planning this since I was legal to work, and I don't plan on ruining it.

Okay, that's enough for tonight, have to finish my Sociology paper tonight, so I can work on Computer Science assignment, and Risk and Insurance Management paper tomorrow =(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so you're not going to Toronto =\ But your long term plan is much more important. You can visit your friend after you move out, that's way you don't have to do anymore "informing". =)

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home