Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Price of Greed AND The Brink of Law AIRING!!

Just wanted to give everyone the GOOD news - Price of Greed will be airing in Australia on December 26, 2006!!

This means we will ALL get to watch it after Christmas =) hehe, yes, this makes me really happy, because it's on my break, which means free time and being able to watch a series I'm actually anticipating!

End of entry, lol

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

lol, okay, another good news, but I'm reluctant to start another new topic for it =P

The Brink of Law will be airing in HK startinig January 1, 2007!! haha, talk about double good news, hey ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome :) can't wait till I see my ronnie again XD what a great way to start the new year XD

2:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, finally it's confirmed in HK too! =D But this is definitely a good time to air it!

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home