Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Perfect Life

Happy be-lated Halloween everyone!! Just four days late, that's not too bad, lol

So, had my wisdom tooth pulled on Halloween, and you know what I did? I took advantage of my high tolerance for pain, and pigged out on my younger brother's chocolate bars, chips, gummies, cookies, you name it! And did I pay for it, yes, very much so =( I have been in so much pain the past four days, I haven't been able to sleep, eat, or go out. And I have to literally wake up every six hours to take pain killers and anti-biotics, it's horrible.

Wasn't planning on going to work on yesterday since I looked and felt like crap, but ended up going, because someone from work was leaving, and we were all going to go out for lunch with her. Not a good idea, I could barely eat and talk, but whatever, it was nice to just be there, and I had to give her her going away card =)

Went and watched Flushed Away last night, and those slugs are the world's cutest things! They like made the movie for me, lol! Other than that, it was a decent movie, La Frog was pretty funny too, French people, so stereotyped, haha! I really want to watch BORAT! Now that seems like a hilarious movie, except it's not out here yet, which is silly, because it should be. Just because I live in a small city, doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching movies =P

Up to Episode Nine in To Grow with Love, and I feel so bad for Claire already =( I just feel that her and Andy were not only the picture perfect couple, but they really tried to make things work. I think the most heart-wrenching relationships are the relationships where it's not that two people don't love one another nor is it that one person is not giving enough in a realtionship, but because of some twist of fate that ruins two people who do love each other.

Seems like everyone is changing their blog layout, I would like that too. Just not quite sure what I want or what I'm currently into right now. I think I've lost feeling and interest in things, lol, that would seriously be horrible.

Went to work this morning, and was talking to my manager, and we just talked about literally everything - work, family, even relationships. We share a lot of the same views on things, and I really do admire her in all areas of life. How she handle all aspects of things makes me envious, but also very hopeful that my life can be like that too. She enjoys the job the she has (not to mention it's high-paying), she is super close with her family, and her and her husband always seems to be like a couple that just started dating, the stage where you don't feel obligated to him anymore than you do anyone else. I guess I'm really double standard, I have two different aspects of "the perfect life" and I just want to achieve one of the two in the near future.

But yes, that was my long ramble for the night, have to head out now. My friend's having a going-away party, and if I miss this one too, she's going to hate me, lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you're already on episode 9 with TG WL! I'm super slow and am only on episode 3 =.= But Claire and Andy are really cute together surprisingly!

lol, my gym teacher/bowling coach also had her wisdom tooth pulled out on Halloween so she didn't go to school for 2 days but had to go on Friday cause we had a game so if she didn't go, we would've had to forfeit. So she went to school with a swollen face! =.=

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home