Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

LONG Weekend!!

Holy frig, it's feels like a whirlwind week! Since I was pretty much gone for a week from school due to my wisdom teeth surgery, I came back with a thousand things over-whelming me, which makes me wonder why I didn't just take time off work o_O And in the blink of an eye, the week is just about over (only two more classes) and I get a three-day weekend!

So Tams' plans for the weekend - out tonight, work tomorrow morning, out tomorrow night, work the next morning, and out that night as well. Somewhere along the line, I'll have to fit in finishing my four assignments. Kind of makes me wonder why I don't just cut down on my going out time, lol

TVB 39th Anniversary Awards results will be out tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure we all know who the female winners will be, which is why I'm more interested in knowing the results for the males =P I like Dodo's comment on the awards though, she said that she can't always try and hog the awards, the following generation would like them too. So take that Liza Wang!!

Really no other comment, I think I've burned out to really process anything else through my head. Oh, but I do believe Brink of Law will be airing soon, Steven mentioned it somewhere, sometime. That'd be nice, would like to watch a Steven and Shirley series, though they don't really have a relationship in that particular series.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how both Shirley and Steven had won an award, I'm pretty positive their series IS coming out sooner than we know it! =D

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home