Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Going Back to Work

I'm going back to work today!! After classes that is >.< hehe, kind of excited and yet... it's going to be kind of awkward with... yeah. lol

aww... I'm finally finishing Central Affairs, from like more than half a year ago, and got to the part where Raymond (Wong) kills Helena Law. The whole part leading up to her death was so heart-wrenching, 'cause you knew she would never really want him convicted, but he just never learned =( Also, I'm a sucker for the grandparent/grandchild relationships, 'cause I think they mean much more than the lovesick couples who take an entire series to realize they love one another.

Okay, that's about it, short ramble today, haha, yes, I know, surprisingly, lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo, first one here!! WORK, at least you CAN have fun at your job with the people and stuff... ;) Anywayyyy, I didn't watch CA but I can see where your sucker for gma/gchild relationships come from, you've always seemed to love being with your grandma and all. Too bad my grandma's too stubborn for me to establish a good relationship with her. =P

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home