Random blog for Tams to be blogging about every random thing that pops into her head.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Bloggie

Voila! haha, yes, I'm sure most of you are going to be like what the heck, starting fresh - AGAIN!? lol, and yes, I sure am =P I just don't feel like dealing with hosts and all that jazz, so I thought might as well just go simple and find a decent place where I can blog. Oh, and since my laptop burned up, no PSP, i.e. no images to post >.<

So what has Tammy been up to these past few months? Working, and loving it, of course. I'm keeping it as a part-time while heading back to Uni. Uni classes started on Wednesday, and so far it's looking hopeful, lol, now let's pray it stays that way. As for my dear social life, well, I'm preparing for hibernation from that, haha, happens every year, I like end up cutting myself off from the rest of the world the moment classes start. As for the other part of my social life, if you fall under the category of Kimbo, Eileen, or Mandy, then I believe it's enough said, LOL

Now some random HK entertainment news to peck at. Tavia and her breast enhancement. For someone who kept claiming how she is satisfied and confident with her figure, looks like that confidence cracked =P And oh gosh, my dear Raymond in "Tong Sum Fung Bo", I was going to watch that series for him, but reading the news with him in that series, I think I'll even have to skip his parts. But I'm totally cool that he is with Yoyo, rooting for them all the way!

Speaking of series, watching Face to Fate right now, and originally loving Raymond, but wow did he get booted the moment Derek hit the screen! lol, I like waited 11, 12 episodes, and put up with Tavia's pure idiocy that whole time (I'm sorry, but don't tell me she didn't annoy the hell out of you the past 12 episodes before Derek showed up), just to see him. Sure, the costume co-ordinator sucked at designing his look, but I can definitely overlook that. Ooh, and don't you just love Frankie's singing! hehe, aside from the fact that I'm bias, and like Frankie's singing, I really do like the sub-theme. Though I feel that Tavia sounds raw next to him. I know, I know, seems like I'm totally picking on Tavia tonight, but I can say, I'm not, that's seriously what I feel.

Hmm... nothing else to really say, except one uber duber important thing!! I love EILEEN MUI!! I got a package from her yesterday, and it totally made my day! Solely because it came from her, lol, thanks so much mui *mwhuah* *mwhuah* And here I must apologize to my dear Eileen mui, she made me the cutest Pirates of the Carribean layout, featuring my favorite actor (Johnny Depp, if you seriously need me to state it, lol), and I couldn't even use it (coding issues), so uber sorry for that -_-' But I know my dear mui will forgive me - right? lol

That is all for tonight, nites!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... I'm definitely fine with it :) I'm so glad you got my care packie =) go Leila :) lol

9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's LB =) woo hoo new blog!!! and you never updated the other one >< arghh stop temping me with FTF!!! I am wanting to watch it... NOW!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger vickie said...

heyys tams jie!! NEW BLOG!!! hehe..i got one too now:] kekes....cant believe how u can type soo muchh....i never can do dat><"

9:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, I LOVE Derek in FTF! He's sooo hot and cool in it. But then it's so weird how they even like put GREEN makeup on his eyelashes. Make him look so.. sdkflja I don't know, you fill in the blank. Anyway, I love the simplicity of this blog thing, you can type much more without having to worry about html crap. =)

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home